I have a plan for after my degree for what I would like to do as well as some ideas for the future.
- I’d really like to get a studio/ a creative space where I can work on personal projects. I’d like to work on some harder hitting subjects and document the people in these scenarios.
- I will continue to book weddings – I have already got 3 weddings booked for August and October 2017.
- I will also continue to develop my baby shoots etc
I will continue reading books, entering competitions and also going on courses (one being the redeye book making class). Dependent on my grade I may also return to education after a year out to do a teaching qualification.
Main priority is to continue enjoying what I do and developing further.
- I will hopefully work in Hannahs studio in Manchester for a period of time.
- I will be going on some more shoots with Proper Magazine to include a teenager shoot for Dickies workwear/street. And a future shoot with the Stockport band Blossoms.
- I have contacted Dougie Wallace and he has said that when he is next in Manchester he will contact me to enable me to shadow him and work as assistant for the day.
- I would also like to spend a day working with Laura Pannack and assisting her.